We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
331 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

I finally bit the bullet and bought my Love tickets. By the time I did all I could get was section 205 which says it is a limited view. Has anyone sat in this section? Will I be sorry? Tickets prices sure have gone up for this show.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Bump

Buying tickets within the month and will like some answers soon...

Denver
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Not sure what the limited view would be? I have sat in Section 305 and could see everything. If you are sitting in the last 2 rows right behind one of the 4 large stage legs you will have limited viewing at limited times. There is a time in the show that those legs have curtains come down from them which would limited the view a great deal. But they only last a short time.

Zammer

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Just saw the show, section 305, last row. No problem with view, although at times, there is so much going on, you are just not sure where to look. This is a great show, and well worth the price.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

I looked at the locations of those seats on the seat map and I think you'll be ok! You might have a slightly obstructed view when the curtains are up, but I felt like our view was kind of obstructed and I wasn't in the obstructed view seats. You will get to see the acts as they come off and on to the stage which is cool. Don't worry, Love is a GREAT! show and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

I can't wait to go back and see it again.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
186 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Did you buy your tickets direct from the theatre?

Michigan
Level Contributor
331 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Yes, I did buy direct from the theatre but I waited too long to buy them and I did not want to pay too much. I think I'll probably like these seats ok and be glad I didn't pay for the best seats. We are also going to see Mamma Mia (which I got 50% off).

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
9 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

The obstucted seats are obstructed because of safety railing. You will have a view of the railing in the "obstructed seats" which is annoying throughout the show. I sat in 305 but not obstructed. Great show but the people who had the obstructed seats were REALLY pissed!!

Level Contributor
1,929 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

You will be fine. We sat in 205, 2nd row, in December. The first row does have a railing in front of it, and we had a railing directly to the left of us.

But it did not, in any way, detract from our enjoyment of this AMAZING show.

No worries.

Virginia
Level Contributor
308 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

These are the seats I reserved for my upcoming trip:

Section 305, Row EE, Seat 1-4

Going by the advice of the forum that there is not really a bad seat in the house I chose to stick with a lower priced ticket but not the lowest.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,789 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Love seats section 205 limited view. Did I make a mistake?

Why would people who purchase obstructed view seats be surprised or angry when their view is obstructed?