We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
280 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

MY friends and I are planning a Girls Getway to Vegas in April.

I am looking for reccomendations of good bars and clubs for a group of 31-32 years olds.

We do want to DANCE!

What's hot, what's good?

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
473 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

jaybirds room at the mgm!!!!

no no , im joking!!!!

no clue , i have heard that the clubs @ rio and the palms are good ( i think they are called voodoo and skybar )

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

Check out this website, www.jackcolton.com

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

Hello!

First off, are you willing to spend a fair amount of money and what kind of crowd are you looking for? I'm a young Vegas local who has been to almost every major club on and off the Strip, so if you're looking to avoid the college kids that take over or are looking for a place where you would actually be able to hear your conversation, I may have some suggestions for you.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

Hey there-

Thanks for responding! I think we would be willing to splurge a couple nights on the evening fun and maybe keep the other nights on a tighter budget. I think we are looking for some variation. We definitely like to get dressed-up...heels...cute dress and dance. For that...we are obviously not looking for a place to have conversation. However, if there are some good places like that where we could avoid the 20 somethings, that would be ideal. But we do want to hit a few chill places where we can talk to maybe start out the evening..take in the views etc. Suggestions?

Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
864 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

Travel-

Check out Studio 54 @ MGM, I think you will enjoy that.

Hot spots are; LAX, Pure and Body English, here you want to dress to impress that's for sure.

If you want more info just message me.

Later

6. Re: Bars Clubs and Dancing 30 yr olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 14:23