We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madame Tussauds NYC or Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Madame Tussauds NYC or Vegas

Hi, I am going to both NYC & Vegas for my vacation,and I am undecided as to which Madame Tussaud is the best or have more celebrities to see, can anyone enlighten me??

Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madame Tussauds NYC or Vegas

Hi liu! I've never been to the one in NYC, but my GF and I just went to the one in Vegas last week, and we both enjoyed it. Go to one of the Tix4tonight places, as they almost always have 2-for-1 tickets for Maddame Tussaud's. There's a few different locations on the Strip, but we went to the one at The Fashion Show Mall and walked over to Madame's from there. As I said, it was pretty neat and a fun, interactive way to kill an hour or two, although I probably wouldn't have thought it was as great if we paid full price! If you go, do yourself a favor and skip the "Horror Show" part. It was REALLY stupid, and a total waste of a few minutes! I can't believe they even bother doing it! Have fun!

By the way, the website for Tix4tonight...

http://www.tix4tonight.com/

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madame Tussauds NYC or Vegas

My suggestion would to be to go to Madame Tussands in Las Vegas and then go to Ripley's Believe it or Not in NYC. Ripley's is in Times Square and we went there on our last trip to NYC. We enjoyed it and spent a few hours there.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madame Tussauds NYC or Vegas

Hi Triggerfish! Thank you so much for your feedback, I will have a look ton the website you sent me! I am not into horror stuff, so thanks, I will skip it!

Thanks kgouin! I will do that then, I am staying at a Hotel right at Times Square, so I'll go to Ripley's believe it or not and Madamme Tussauds in LV!

Posted on: 7:04 am, yesterday Save

Hi, I am going to both NYC & Vegas for my vacation,and I am undecided as to which Madame Tussaud is the best or have more celebrities to see, can anyone enlighten me??

Report inappropriate post

Triggerfish024

Pennsylvania

Forum posts: 55

Travel map pins: 38 Travel maps show where members have been and are going. Start your own!

?

More about Triggerfish024...

Posted on: 8:05 am, yesterday Save

Hi liu! I've never been to the one in NYC, but my GF and I just went to the one in Vegas last week, and we both enjoyed it. Go to one of the Tix4tonight places, as they almost always have 2-for-1 tickets for Maddame Tussaud's. There's a few different locations on the Strip, but we went to the one at The Fashion Show Mall and walked over to Madame's from there. As I said, it was pretty neat and a fun, interactive way to kill an hour or two, although I probably wouldn't have thought it was as great if we paid full price! If you go, do yourself a favor and skip the "Horror Show" part. It was REALLY stupid, and a total waste of a few minutes! I can't believe they even bother doing it! Have fun!

By the way, the website for Tix4tonight...

http://www.tix4tonight.com/

Report inappropriate post

kgouin

Massachusetts

Forum posts: 191

Travel map pins: 26 Travel maps show where members have been and are going. Start your own!

?

More about kgouin...

Posted on: 11:39 am, yesterday Save

My suggestion would to be to go to Madame Tussands in Las Vegas and then go to Ripley's Believe it or Not in NYC. Ripley's is in Times Square and we went there on our last trip to NYC. We enjoyed it and spent a few hours there.

4. Re: Madame Tussauds NYC or Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 09:20