We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suites

Atlanta
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Suites

My buddy and myself (late 20's)are going to vegas around the 6 or 7th of April. We are looking for a decent suite with a king bed and a sofa sleeper. We were thinking either the Palazzo or the MGM Signature Jr Suite. Anyone have any other recommendations or will either of these be good ideas? Thanks for any help.

Sunderland, England
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Suites

Don't know much about Palazzo but MGM Signature is fabulous. Check out www.vrbo.com and you can rent a suite from a private owner with 25% off! Still get same use of private facilities as well as use of main MGM. Great bargain and excellent hotel.

Kells

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
445 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Suites

Venetian offers suites with 2 queen beds or 1 king and a pull out sofa. They are very nice and would fit your needs. Check out fatwallet for promos.

Teresa

Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
761 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Suites

If you are interested in the Junior Suites at the Signature at MGM you can book directly with owners of the rooms and save lots of money.

I personally have a suite booked in June for 5-nights through the owner and the total cost was less than $900, would have been over $1400 if booked through the Signature online.

Just a suggestion .. the Signature is completely SMOKE-FREE so keep that in mind. You can see a list of owners at the link below, just look for Signature @ MGM

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…las-vegas

best of luck !!!

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Suites

Palazzo rooms are big (720 sqft), new, and very luxurious! If you can get it for around $200/night thats a good deal. The Sig also is very nice I've heard.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Suites

You can get the same thing in a standard room at Rio for about half the price.

essex/suffolk,englan...
Level Contributor
740 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Suites

Mirage penthouse suite -the dates you want coming out @ $250 a night.Take a look!

7. Re: Hotel Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 22:18