We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las vegas promo code

dnp
Rock Hill, South...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
las vegas promo code

i wanted to stay at some of the nicer hotels in vegas but would like to get some promo code toward the room rates or special promo. i will be traveling may 5 to may 8 2008.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: las vegas promo code

Check out www.smartervegas.com

They have all the promo codes. Just pick the hotel you want and see what they are offering.

Level Contributor
404 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: las vegas promo code

Excellent website- never saw it before.

There are some good promos all in one site. I found one for 50% off weekend rates for car rental.

DH and I might lengthen our stay so he can go gold prospecting in Arizona before we hit Vegas. Something he always wanted to do- what the heck.

A car is needed.

Thank you banana.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: las vegas promo code

At the risk of sounding naive are all these promo codes genuine?

I was always taught that when something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
44 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: las vegas promo code

do a search online. There are promo codes posted everywhere for everything. And they work.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: las vegas promo code

also try fatwallet.com

6. Re: las vegas promo code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 05:26