We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Grand Canyon

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Flights to Grand Canyon

Does anyone know of a company you can fly to the GC with and return the next day ?

new york
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Grand Canyon

I have used scenic airlines on 2 separate visits and I know they have overnight packages. www.scenic.com

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Grand Canyon

I just found a company called Grand Tour Company; it has several over night visits. I am also looking into going with this company. You can find them at grandtourcompany.com

Hope it works!

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Grand Canyon

Okay, sorry for the first post. But, I just read some really bad reviews about this company, so I think I may go with another company.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Grand Canyon

I booked through Papillon which was cheaper than Scenic but they still use the Scenic planes.

5. Re: Flights to Grand Canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 04:17