We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limo help

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
limo help

I've been trying to book a limo with presidential via there web site (the airport special $116) but cannot get past the second step, anyone else had the same problem, when I emailed them, they said I could phone them to book it, but I have to ring from the uk. Anyone recommend a different limo service

Grosse Pointe, MI
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: limo help

I booked on their website recently and didn't receive a confirmation until two weeks later. Not the best customer service. Good drivers and service once you get there, though.

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: limo help

I just booked them a couple of days ago and had a response within 24 hours...

Try again!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: limo help

Hi vegasfan did you book on there web site, I can only go as far as putting in your name, email and phone number, but it says follow the next steps, but this nothing there, only fill out reservation request if you want another ride

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: limo help

Scroll down?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: limo help

I did but there is nothing there !!

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: limo help

I've only booked them online once and had no problems at all.

Maybe close that browser window and try again.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: limo help

If they want your business, have them get in touch with you! Maybe you can send them and email. I checked their site and they list an email address:

reservations@presidentiallimolv.com

I would send them a message with your info, tell them the site is giving you trouble and you would like to book it directly. Ask them to email you or call you and if they are worth anything as a business they ought to do it!

Good luck!

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: limo help

Sure, just have them ring up Wales over a $116 car ride. I know I would.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: limo help

I'll have a go at that tomorrow thanks all

10. Re: limo help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 02:20