We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite Penny Machine?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite Penny Machine?

Hello Everyone!

I always play the Enchanted Unicorn penny machines and have never gotten the a bonus yet. Please share your experiences. Leaving in a few weeks and can't wait. Thanks, Lucia

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

My all time favourite penny machine is Tikki Torch....I will be in Vegas tomorrow giving one of them a hammering at the Orleans.

I'm really looking forward to playing the new Wizard of Oz machines, they look like a blast.

shirl'....T -1....and I better get packing.

Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

Haven't played Enchanted Unicorn for awhile...won 500 smackers on one in Indiana once though!

New penny games in Vegas! They are multi-line and have bonuses and progressives! I can't remember the names already...one you line up diamonds...they come up in different colors,very bright! If you line up the green ones you play for the progressive. Same bank of machines has a game that you get bonus spins if you line up the bonus feature, or play for the progressive lining up 7's. Also a Dragon something game- hit the crystal balls for bonus and multiplier! Did the best on this one!

The Hot Shot game at NYNY has a new one...All About Money! Same principle but different reels; instead of 7's each reel has something to do with money! Made $100 real quick on this one...but cashed out as so not to lose it immediately!

Wizard of Oz new machines are cool, sound in the seat behind you..booming...scary flying monkey bonus game!

I think the style of game of the Enchanted Unicorn is being phased out and newer machines easier to play and better graphics phased in. Of course your chances of winning anything is getting worse, also!

East Amherst, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

I won $1200 on a penny Treasures of Troy last weekend, Hence new favorite machine...!

For sheer fun, I like Mr. Cashman, Lil Lucy, Sun and Moon, Goldfish. All of these machines allow you to play a long time, and every so often win a chunk of change. Have a great time.

East Amherst, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

I won $1200 on a penny Treasures of Troy last weekend, Hence new favorite machine...!

For sheer fun, I like Mr. Cashman, Lil Lucy, Sun and Moon, Goldfish. All of these machines allow you to play a long time, and every so often win a chunk of change. Have a great time.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

Wolf Run is my fav at the moment... but I also love Mr Cashman.

And Luxor has a great penny machine in Enchanted Forest or Enchanted Eyes something like that. There's no free spin feature by the eye substitutes for the entire line! I get very hooked on that one.

Sanford nc
Level Contributor
278 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

The coyote moon and wolf run machines were very good to me last time. Goldfish not so much anymore. Stumbled on the new John Wayne and Alfred Hitchcock had fabulous bonuses.

Just an observation but it seems to me that new machines pay out quite well hoping to get the hype going and then they phase into the "real" payout. At least that's what it has felt like with WoF and Goldfish. Try new ones...it's my advice.

But, beware, so many of the new ones have speakers in the seats. Scared the *&#( out of me when I hit a bonus round.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

LMAO!!! I remember sitting down last year at the TOP GUN slot machines, not realizing that they had speakers in the seats... I too jumped up and yelped when I hit the bonus.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

Hot Hot Penny is the best.

I did see a new Sopranos penny machine a few places on my most recent trip. No big hits, but i played for awhile on it.

canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

Hubby and I won about $2500 on a penny Deal or no Deal. I love this game.

Jackpot party, Zorro and Goldfish are also alot of fun.

Fort Walton Beach...
Level Contributor
857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Favorite Penny Machine?

Mr. Cashman!!!!!!!!