We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Vegas Pools in April

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
85 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best Vegas Pools in April

Hi, Can anyone suggest which hotels have the best pools, open from 20th April. Also what should the crowds be like then, i.e busy etc. Many thanks.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

Do a forum search for "best pool". "Best" means different things to different people so it's hard know just what you're looking for. The old posts should help.

Virtually all pools should be open then. If you need to be 100% certain about this then call a hotel to confirm before making a reservation. That week shouldn't be too busy as rates are quite reasonable then.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

We enjoy the pool area at MGM. Plenty of seating, sunshine and shade, great bar service, good food choices, tropical feel, one adults-only pool (although it's not always open), nice warm whirlpools if the weather's chilly, lazy river if it's warm.

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

I also love the mgm pools, real nice. Have never hasd their pool service before though, we are going may 20, so hopefully all the pools in mgm will be open.

Northville, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,883 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

Flamingo large main pool should be open and not too crowded. The season starts May 1 for good pool weather being assured.

Waterfalls, etc would not be running yet.

Northville, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,883 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

MGM regular pools are not too crowded, since the river attracts the kids and fun-loving adults.

Attractive servers provide great drink service, and there are plenty of open loungers, at the regular pools

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
310 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

MGM has a new pool party called "wet republic" that is the talk of the town right now. My buddy is a manager there and from the sound of things, they will take some of the crowds that dont get into the "rehab" party at the Hard Rock. Which is another huge pool party, make sure you try and attend both if you are looking for an all day crazy party with some of the most beautiful people around!

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

Actually we are4 older adults, and hope that the republic pool is not going to be to hard partyish, around us, maybe it will be separate, I plan on bringing my grandkids there.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

your grand kids will love mgm lazy river.

colorado
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

Many pools will be open, but some of the water "features" do not open until later. The Flamingo main pool will probably be open, but not the waterfall or the water slide. The lazy rivers and MGM and the Monte Carlo may not be open, either. The Flamingo and MGM both have nice pool areas, I like the Mirage, too. Monte Carlo's pool area is suffering from it's proximity to the City Center construction. Crowds shouldn't be too bad, school is still in session and spring break is over.

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Vegas Pools in April

O I hope the mgm lazy river and waterfall is open, We are taking frioends there and I have so bragged about it. We are going May 20, so I would hope it be open, since memorial day will be the following week. Does anyone know for sure? Does not really matter since we are staying there anyway, but I can also phone mgm