We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to wear to spa

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
what to wear to spa

Hello!

Okay so my husband has finally talked me into going to a spa. What should I wear down from our hotel room to the spa? We are staying at the Flamingo, and that is where I will go to the spa at.

Thanks alot everyone!

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what to wear to spa

whatever you want - and same with the clothing out. No one cares what you wear to or from the spa - or anywhere else. you'll levae your items in your locker.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to wear to spa

Although I have never been to the Flamingo spa, I have been to other spas. You can wear whatever you will be wearing for the day because you will get undressed and have a robe on. If you are going for a wrap, you will take everything off, if you are getting just a massage, you can keep your underwear on.

Orange, California
Level Contributor
214 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: what to wear to spa

I like to wear my bathing suit under my clothes so if the spa has a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, etc I can enjoy before or after my massage. Some people go naked into these things, no thanks!

new jersey
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to wear to spa

I always wear something soft and comfortable. Soft, nice-looking activewear. I also make use of the amenities and shower, moisturize, and hair while there, since they have all the products. Then, once I get to my room I can redress and be ready to go out and of course, I feel great! I skip the bathing suit and go au naturale, it is an indulgence and I love it. Go for it!

Most of all, enjoy the experience, I love spas!

Philadelphia Area
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what to wear to spa

Wear clothes that are easy on / easy off with a bathing suit underneath. You usually get time in a warming pool before they see you. After that - no clothes. If you are nervous, don't be. They see nothing. I call it towel oragami. It's amazing what these people can do with a towel. I love massages!!!! Have fun!!!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: what to wear to spa

Wear comfortable clothes. If it's cold outside you should wear dressy looking sweats (velour) to the spa. If it's hot then shorts and short sleeve blouse. Don't take valuables to the spa, just 1 credit card or cash to pay for your treatment and tips. Leave the rest with your husband or lock them up in the room safe.

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: what to wear to spa

What you wear to and from really doesn't matter - maybe something that's easy to change out of/into.

You'll get undressed and put your clothes in a locker.

When I went for a massage last time, I just wore yoga pants, tank top and a zip up hoodie. - just comfy.

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: what to wear to spa

All you need is a wallet.

9. Re: what to wear to spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 03:17