We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

We are thinking of booking the $94 Crazy Girls show and three-course pre-fixe dinner at L'Atelier Joel Robuchon at the MGM. Has anyone else done this? Am I wrong to think this is kind of a deal? Is the show super cheesy? (not that that is a bad thing)

Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
San Diego, Ca
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

It sounds to me like an awesome deal considering that is like one of the fanciest resteraunts in the world. I have never eaten there but it looks fantastic. I would be interested in what everyone says about this.

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

Sounds good to me. L'Atelelier is the less expenisive Joel Robuchon restaurant. The fancy one next door is the fancy world class place.

ZeiggIm
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

Wifey and I saw Crazy Horse this past Saturday. MUST say it is a show to see! And how we purchased tix is the way to do it...

Got a discounted ticket at Tix4tonight in the mall across from Winn next to TI. Two tickets went for $65. We got to the show and the seats were not all that great, towards the back sharing a table with three other couples. After sitting for a few minutes I got up and spoke with the gentelman who showed us our seats and asked if the box office would "upgrade" our seats to something better/closer; I said I would pay money to move closer after he told me we bought discount tix. He looked at our ticket and asked what I had in mind - after catching on to his hints, i pulled out a $25 chip and placed it on the ticket and he said he has got a seat for us. Got my wife, moved to the first two seats in second row!!

Save your money, get a cheap ticket, tip the usher after you've been seated, and enjoy Ta-TAs!!

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,172 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

Do you mean Crazy GIRLS or Crazy Horse. Two different shows. Crazy Horse is the one at MGM . . . haven't seen it, but would like to. Crazy Girls is at Riviera. Miserable.

Don't know why they'd combine CG with L'Atelier, so I'm thinking (and hoping) you mean CH.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

You'll have to run fast to get from L'Atelier to Crazy Girls...

Crazy Girls...super cheesy. Crazy Horse...not.

ZeiggIm
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

Yeh, my mistake! I did not read correctly (my VEGAS is still showing i assume).

Crazy Horse is the show to see....well done show!

7. Re: atelier/crazy girls pre-fixe at MGM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 06:22