We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wonderful weather yall..

Copperas Cove, Texas
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
wonderful weather yall..

Just checked weather.com and for next week the weather will be in the 80s, no rain expected,,,,wheeee

6 more dayssss

bella

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wonderful weather yall..

:) t-3 :)

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
269 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wonderful weather yall..

Two weeks to go and can't get here soon enough. Our weather today in northern Minnesota:

Windy with periods of snow showers. High 39. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 MPH. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.

Those low to mid 80's in Vegas are looking awefully nice!!

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wonderful weather yall..

Yeee Haaaaa. Leaving tomorrow. Will be there Monday. The weather prediction couldn't be better for us since we will be riding in!

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wonderful weather yall..

RJH . . . just an INCH? I thought you guys were really getting hammered again. Central Minnesota today . . . at least 6 inches on the ground . . . another 4 - 6 coming before tomorrow morning. (heavy sigh) It will be soooooooooooooooo good to leave this behind!

Greenwood, Indiana
Level Contributor
351 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wonderful weather yall..

Wow, I could be in MN where it's worse, but it's 70 today, 46 tomorrow and 47 on Sunday with rain and flurries? WTF?

Vegas can't come fast enough. Flurries in Indiana in April??? Go figure. One of the only places you can wear a jacket during the day and run your heat at night. ~sigh~ T-14 days!

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: wonderful weather yall..

Can you believe it? Just hours away from departure and I am still awake. I have been to Vegas 30+ times but still it excites me so I can't sleep. God I love this country LOL

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: wonderful weather yall..

Its cool and rainy here the next few days in Toronto. Just checked the 10 day for Vegas and the days we are going to be there are looking great! Not to hot! We'll see though, I don't trust the forecast til the morning of.

Copperas Cove, Texas
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wonderful weather yall..

wheeee

woot woot

t-4 days...

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: wonderful weather yall..

Texasbella...just one word...PERFICK!

T-6 days...

Jules

PS are you going to the Beer Pong M&G on the 21st?

Boston
14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: wonderful weather yall..

t-7...can't wait till I leave Boston!!