We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seating for KA?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
311 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Seating for KA?

I am curious from people who actually watched the show where they think the best place to sit would be?

I've heard that if you are to close you miss out on things. Is there any truth to this?

Thanks,

Tate

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
405 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Seating for KA?

I would sit in the middle/middle of the theater for best seats. We were in the last tier of pricing, in the first row of the "cheapest" seats over to the left. It was okay, but we could have been closer.

We sat 3 rows from the stage at Mystere and I thought I was too close, but I liked it because you can see the performers really well. At Ka the stage is much bigger and larger scale, so you would not want to be in the first 10-15 rows.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
422 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Seating for KA?

The first time, we sat in the first row - and often had to bend my head all the way back to see. And we couldn't see everything. The second time, we sat in the center, about 10 rows back, and it was perfect.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Seating for KA?

Yep i second that, i was in lower centre section, around 10 rows back and it was spot on

teamonetickets.com/seating-chart/mgm-grand-k…

Section 102

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
311 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Seating for KA?

Thanks for the link to the seating chart. The one on MGM's site is hardly legible.

Great White North
Level Contributor
367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Seating for KA?

I sat right in the middle, I thought the seats were just perfect. I really liked Ka, and would see it again.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Seating for KA?

We sat on the 2nd row about 4 years ago and I was miserable! I had to constantly look up and the pain was so distracting I could not enjoy the show! I am going back in May and have decided to give the show another look. I really didn't care for it the first time, but I think that even if it was the best show ever I wouldn't have enjoyed it from those seats. I am about 10 rows back this time. Wish me luck as I will not end up in traction this time!

7. Re: Best Seating for KA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 18:20