We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

Long Island
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Topic
BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

Leaving for LV this week.need some info on BMG..is it worth the extra $ to sit orchestra and are there any discount codes (already checked Travelzoo and Smarterlasvegas.com)Thanks for all info!!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,642 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,131 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
917 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
4,020 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

Sit close are pretty darned close! I really wanted to see that show,but sat in the very back row....with lots of empty rows in front of us (went near Christmas). They have to have some people in the back row for part of the show.

Anyway, I vowed that if I ever saw it again, I would sit way up close.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

I wouldn't sit in the front rows. It's too close to really take it all in.

We say in the third row of the rear orchestra section. They were excellent seats.

Ocassionally tickets are available at the tix4tonite booth . . . but you can't count on it.

Long Island
Level Contributor
468 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

Thanks all!! I ordered Row Q Front Orchestra on the aisle.........booked it on the phone they were very helpful...she told me the stage is 6 feet high and too close is no good I'd be looking up. I also used a code I found on line (PRDC41) and it cost $242 for 2 tix instead of $279 online!! That $37 comes in handy for taxi fare back and forth from where I'm staying...the Bellagio. Now I'm going to book Spamalot tix w/Travelzoo promo code to get 50% off!! I'm in LV for 7 days and while my husband spends 24/7 in the poker room.I take my daughter to a few shows!!

Mentioned in this post
Bellagio Las Vegas
Bellagio Las Vegas
14,406 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

glad u got your seats. you'll love the show. steer clear of poncho section if possible. report back how you like it! i sure did :)

parhump
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

BEST SEATS>>>>> 10 rows back to absorb the total noise. TOO close is too loud.

6. Re: BLUE MAN GROUP.....Opinions/Best Seats/Any promo codes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 21:16