We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
Current Weather

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anybody who has just been to Vegas tell me what the weather is like there at the moment. I have heard it's really windy. Will it be ok round the pools - and are they all open?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current Weather

recently back, some days were windy and chilly. others were 80*'Fs and it was hot lying by the pool (all pools open).

the sun always shone tho!! think it'll be hotter now.

like all over the world , the weather's all to pot, i mean look wot it's like ere!!! central heating on full blast since we got back.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Current Weather

Thanks for the reply. I've never been as early in May before - but like you say, it's a lot better than the weather over here!!!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Current Weather

As tomthecat posted- the weather can change day to day. What it is like today may not be what it will like next week. Check a weather site just before leaving to get a more accurate prediction of what it will be like on the days you will be there.

weather.com/outlook/…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Current Weather

Thanks. I have been checking the BBC 5 day forecast, but a couple of people have been saying how windy it is at the moment. I'm sure we'll be ok though. Thanks again.

Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current Weather

Got back from Vegas Friday morning after a 5 day break - it was windy but still very warm. We had one day of glorious sunshine and no wind (the day we went to the Grand Canyon), the other days were reasonably calm during the daytime with the wind seeming to build up towards late afternoon and pretty cool in the evenings (take a fleece). Temperature varied from 75F to 85F. Our hotel pool was open but the water was cold! Hope you have a great time.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current Weather

Sun is shining. The weather is sweet..........

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Current Weather

jules, u were lucky, the day we went to GC it was freezing cold with gales force winds!! there was even snow up there.

stupidly we didn't know it was up aheight and left vegas on a hot day taking only T-shirts wiv me! i was frigid with the cold haha.

will start my TR soon, i'm still on with days 1-11 in san francisco.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
422 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Current Weather

I was floating in our pool yesterday....don't worry, it will be great weather. When we have high winds or pseudo-storminess, it doesn't last very long.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Current Weather

Thanks for the feedback, it's just that I seem to have been wishing the days away until I get back to Vegas - I am so looking forward to getting away from the naff weather here in the UK. Fly from Manchester to Vegas on Sunday for a full 14 nights!!! Will pack a jacket just in case :)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Current Weather

hav a fantastic hol!