We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
911 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

We are in our last full month of this topic.

A large group of Trip Advisor forum members would like to invite anyone interested and in Las Vegas around this time to attend the MEGA Meet and Greet planned for June 24th. All newcomers and long time forum members are welcome to join in!!!

WHAT: MEGA Meet and Greet (A M&G is just a get together of people to meet in person and get a chance to get to know each other in person.)

WHEN: June 24, 2008 (Tuesday)

WHERE: Pampas Brazilian Grille (in the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood)--we have our own space designated in the bar area

TIME: 4 pm to 7 pm

There will be great pre-selected food provided and drink specials.

Spike3x has arranged amazing door prizes such as Grand Canyon trips, show tickets, dinners, and much, much more.

There are many other "unofficial" activities planned on the days surrounding the MEGA M&G. Just a few of these activities are a Laughlin Bus Trip, High Limit Slots and Shots, Cabana Day, and a Slushie Crawl Downtown.

Further information, photo gallery, and who is going lists are available at http://www.geocities.com/madokarn@verizon.net/

Check it out and join us for one or more of these activities. We would love for more people to join in on our fun. Let's get the number of people attending over 100!!! We are so close with 98 people planning to be there so far as of today.

If you want to join in, please PM me MadokaRN.

Be sure to check out the Downtown Mega Activities thread by Benezett for those interested in more downtown activities.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
911 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

Sorry that I had to redo the post, but the correct date is pretty important. I did not delete the last one though.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

O.K.- I want to be the first to post on this one!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

Shucks- didn't type fast enough! Thanks, Madoka for starting a new one with the correct date!

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

The forum was very busy today. I see someone name shoebox or shoeshine something was trying to take a shot at us about are we going to keep chatting after the MEGA.

Catburd said..Fiona would be lost without Shrek. And vice-versa.

Pretty observant for a quick m&g we did with her and her sister and Spike.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

Lol yeah I saw that date difference and laughed, but considering the work you've done Madoka, one mistake is bound to happen.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
911 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

The wrong dated post was so funny that I could not get rid of it. Shrek...I was funny so hard with your plans to move in with Low. LOL.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

Is this the new one? LOL!!! Let's see who notices and posts on this one.

I too was laughing at that Shrek....=)

MEGA MEGA MEGA 08!!!!!!

8. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2008, 13:21
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

zbeth....had to reply here to your last post so you could have the last one over there...=) Will you remind me again of the word you told your students to say when they cross their arms in front of them in an "X"?? =)

San Leandro...
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Revised MEGA Meet and Greet--June 24th--May update

Look, I noticed there were 2 threads and i thought I would cover my bases and post on both. Keeps me from eating those potato chips that are calling my name.

Madoka, just in case you don't go back to the other May update thread. You are my idol. I don't know how you have been able to keeps all these things straight.

Way to go girl.

I think the chips just won....here I go. LOL & chomp -chomp.

zbethg