We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free room offers galore

New York
Level Contributor
540 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Free room offers galore

Anyone else receiving a lot of offers by snail mail?

In the past few weeks I have received offers from the Gold Coast, Orleans, Bill's, Stratosphere, and Mirage.

3 were for invitation only slot and VP tournaments. All offers had free food credit with Bill's offering the coveted (by me) $50. for the steakhouse.

I had to take the Orleans up on their June slot tourney even though I was just in Vegas for 10 days in April. Too good to pass up and the airfare is $250. roundtrip non-stop both ways. 4 nights comped room too.

Another good invitaion only VP tourney was offered in July but I'll have to pass on that one.

Hope your mailboxes have good surprises too!

ohio
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Free room offers galore

We get them all the time but it does seem to have increased.

We always get comped at Paris and thats the one were waiting to see the offers for August. So far they're only up to the end of June. We even got a comp from Imperial Palace. Thats a first since we haven't even stepped inside the place for at least 3 yrs.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free room offers galore

Great airfare...where are you flying out of??

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free room offers galore

Nope, I've never lost enough money to get those offers!

New York
Level Contributor
540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Free room offers galore

Frank- I'm flying out of Rochester, NY via AirTran.

I receive offers regularly too, but the big money tourneys were a shocker as I don't usually get anything "invitation only".

New England
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Free room offers galore

We just booked the Mirage for June and now I am looking at airfares....you certainly got a great deal on airfare...the cheapest I've found is $361 from Boston and it isn't even nonstop...don't know whether to wait a week or so and see if price drops but with my luck it will probably go up....

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Free room offers galore

We get at least 3 mailings a week from HET, now even offering Caesar in the mix for free offers. Alot of free tournaments, spa offers & even $ 100 extra toward airfare. I wish we lived closer!

VF Stratton. Did you know you don't have to be a loser to get free offers??!!

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Free room offers galore

"Nope, I've never lost enough money to get those offers!"

the amount you lose is not as important as the amount you gamble - you know this - more accurate to say you've never gambled enough to get those offers. A smart man

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
310 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free room offers galore

Sage0401

You wish you lived closer!

Try Perth, Australia.

Plus we never get any mailers :(

The time I leave my house to arriving in LV is 30 - 36 hours. But I still try & do it every year.

50 days & counting.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Free room offers galore

Have a great trip ledji! (But who's counting??!! How many hours is it now??!!)

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Free room offers galore

Our offers have increased 100% and its crazy. Now I am looking for airfare so we can go at end of June/Beg of July. I found $200 RT out of Detroit but its from CheapTickets/Orbitz on Spirit and Spirits site direct is over $100 more. I am scared to book off a CheapTickets/Orbitz type site so I am sitting back and waiting on the airline to drop.