We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

Does anyone know if Prince will be playing Las Vegas anytime soon?? I know he had a regular spot at the Rio. Will he be playing an extended engagement there again. Thanks.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

It's over a year now since he finished his stint at the Rio.

No sign of him since in Vegas and no news of any shows in the pipeline.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

Thanks. He is playing in Dublin, Ireland. I wonder if I can talk my husband into that ?? :) Probably not. I guess I will have to wait for him to come state side again. thanks.

Farnborough, Hants...
Level Contributor
684 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

After his huge stint in London following Vegas I can't see him doing it again for a loooooooooong time.

It's a shame you missed Rio, I'm not even really that much of a fan (my boyfriend is - hence going) and I had an amazing night.

Boston
Level Contributor
598 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

Go see Purple Reign - That show always gets rave reviews and will likely help you get your Prince fix. I think they play at the HOB at Mandalay Bay as well as the Brew Pub at the MC...

5. Re: Is Prince playing in Las Vegas anytime soon??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 23:18