We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Longest day EVER.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Parry Sound
Level Contributor
185 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Longest day EVER.

ARG...this day could NOT be any longer. Tis my last day of work before Vegas.

Question for Vegas lovers...

Do you already plan your next trip, or do you already want to go again, before you have even left for the current one???

I sure do.

Stace

5 hours left (or so)

Tn
Level Contributor
943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Longest day EVER.

Yes we do plan another trip before the upcoming one. We are already planning a trip in October...bought the plane tickets last night...and are going June 4th for 6 nights.

IOWA
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Longest day EVER.

I feel your pain! Thank god we only have a 1/2 day today....I'm outtie in 30 minutes!

But still have tomorrow and Sunday morning to get through.....we're not leaving until Sunday afternoon.

I hate the 2 days before vaca! I think I'm going to have to go out drinking tonight just to make the time go by faster : )

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Longest day EVER.

LOL! I too am counting down the hours as this is my last day before Vegas too. I have already asked my husband when we can go again. He won't answer me until we get back from this one.

Dallas
Level Contributor
319 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Longest day EVER.

Yes! We leave for Vegas in a month and I was already trying to plan my friend's bachelorette party in August!

BTW, I'm so jealous you only have a few hours until you leave. We were going to go for Memorial day weekend too, but decided against it.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Longest day EVER.

Absolutely.

Have a great trip and win big!

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Longest day EVER.

My lady and I aren't going until July and I'm already trying to think of stuff to do to talk my buddies into a guy's trip later in the fall. ;)

Have a great time!

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
393 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Longest day EVER.

Lucky you, we still have 4 weeks until we go.. and yes, I am already thinking about our NEXT trip. :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Longest day EVER.

I plan the next Vegas vacation as soon as I get home and hit the computer!

Enjoy the anticipation!

Have an awesome time Stace :o)

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Longest day EVER.

I have a solo voyage planned for 2 weeks and 2 days from now. Meanwhile, my mom wants to go in September to plan the wedding that I'm going to have there in March.

And then my boyfriend suggested we go there for Thanksgiving again this year.

So I guess I have four Vegas balls up in the air.

Parry Sound
Level Contributor
185 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Longest day EVER.

I swear today has taken a month...and its not over yet, arg...make time go faster for the rest of today and then half speed for the next week.

thanks.

Stace