We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo

Against better judgement I booked rooms at the Palazzo for a bachelorette party in august, as opposed to the Wynn (where I normally stay) or TheHotel (where I've had great experiences with groups in the past). I'm glad to see that the reviews for the Palazzo are getting better, but I'm slightly concerned the pool area at the Palazzo looks tiny. Any thoughts? Also, has any tried the new aquavana spa at the Palazzo? I'm not sure if it's open yet...

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo

Rach,

I hope you get some answers. Friends and I are going in June. We got this great deal 3 nights comped and I would love to know how people liked the spa if they went.

I think you will be happy with your choice. Went to spa at Wynn last August and I have to say I wasn't impressed. Liked Bellagio and Mandalay better.

CA golf goddess

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo

I'm defnitely interested to hear your observations after you go! I have to say that I agree regarding the spa at the Wynn- nice but underwhelming. The aquavana spa sounds prety amazing though, and it seems like Canyon Ranch/Venetian's attempts to compete with the qua spa @ Caesar's.

San Leandro...
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo

Hi All,

Just called Palazzo Canyon Ranch and they are not quite done with the spa at Palazzo so you will need to use the one at the Venetian. So the Aquavana room is not done.

zbethg

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palazzo

Did they say when they expected it to be done?

usa
Level Contributor
335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palazzo

I just called and they said that aquavana should be open by the end of June.

San Leandro...
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palazzo

I think the operative word is "should" be open.

zbethg

San Leandro...
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palazzo

whooops.....forgot to respond to the pool area at the Palazzo. I reviewed many Palazzo reviews on TA and they say the pool is quite nice and there are pictures. Also it connects to the Venetian pools. Check out the pictures. I think it was Tokoyo Bob's.

zbethg

central Texas
Level Contributor
674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Palazzo

Hi,

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but if it is against your better judgement to trust booking at the Palazzo then I would stay at the Wynn or TheHotel again.

Personally I like the Palazzo.....I'm just getting annoyed of all of the negative remarks about this hotel. The pool area is very nice and there is plenty of room to move around.....they say you can use the Venetian pool if you stay at the Palazzo also......so that would be a plus. We were there about a month ago (overlooking the pool area and it looked great). The pool area is not tiny IMO.

Whatever your choice....I hope you have a wonderful stay! Have fun! Lea :)

Las Vegas, NV, USA
Level Contributor
455 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palazzo

I've stayed at the Palazzo twice (its quickly becoming my favorite place to stay on the strip) and loved it. I've also stayed at the Wynn and TheHotel. For a group, TheHotel actually might be better, simply because it connects to Mandalay Bay and all of the great clubs, bars, restaurants, etc., but the Palazzo is also pretty fabulous and in a better location, IMO. The pool area is not tiny at all and also connects to the Venetian pools. I think you've made a great choice and your party will be a hit.

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Pinetop-Lakeside
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Palazzo

Palazzo pool area is far from tiny and beautifully landscaped. You are allowed to use the Venetian pool if you prefer but I can't imagine why you would.

The Palazzo is fabulous. We've stayed there and must laugh at the negative comments. I like it so much better than the Wynn (we've stayed there also) , but if you think you booked it against better judgement then change to the Wynn. Who cares - do what you want to do.