We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deuce Bus

Ashby-de-la-Zouch...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Deuce Bus

Does the Deuce Bus go to the Premium Outlets in LV??

Thanks

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deuce Bus

Here is the route map / info for the Deuce:

www.rtcsouthernnevada.com/deuce/index.htm

Ashby-de-la-Zouch...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deuce Bus

Thanks GrayHorse

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deuce Bus

The Deuce does go to the Premium Outlet Mall, but I found waiting for the bus to be long and the ride cumbersome, hopefully you're not on a time restraint. I was just there in early May. Where will you be staying? The bus stops for the Deuce are few and far between as well.

CharInBC

Ashby-de-la-Zouch...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Deuce Bus

We are at the Flamingo, so pretty central, we have to go up to Fremont and then wanted to hop over to the premium outlet for a few hours if it was feasable?!?!!

Thanks for your help

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Deuce Bus

Deuce doesn't go to Premium Outlets. You'd have to take it to the Downtown Transportation Center then jump on the Shoppers Express shuttle to the outlets.

The Deuce can be very slow and crowded. I certainly wouldn't take it with lots of shopping to carry. I'd think about renting a car for the day or at least take a taxi back to the Strip.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Deuce Bus

If you look at the route map you will see that blagger is correct- the Deuce goes the the Las Vegas Outlet Center- in the opposite direction.

premiumoutlets.com/outlets/directions.asp…

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Deuce Bus

I would drop the deuce and rent a car.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Deuce Bus

The Deuce didn't go to the outlet mall when we took it from MGM to downtown and back again.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Deuce Bus

Hi foz2002, the Deuce does go to the Premium Outlets. This is from their website:-

Citizens Area Transit - CAT

From the Strip take route 301, the Deuce, a double-decker bus, to the Downtown Transportation Center (DTC). Take the Downtown Shopper's Express or route 106 or 108 south. For more information, visit CAT online. (702) 228-7433

Downtown Shoppers Express

Daily Service 10am - 5:15pm. Stops every 20 minutes. (702) 229-6024

It is quite a bit out and a long journey. I did it three years ago when last in Las Vegas and will be doing it again this July again no doubt when I visit again.

10. Re: Deuce Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 02:20