We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to Smooch!!

The Great Northwest
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Best Place to Smooch!!

Hello again,

When we all show up in September, we will all split up now & then for some...err- alone time!

Made me wonder where the heck we'll go to use that time.

Where is your favorite place for a romantic evening? It doesn't have to be super fancy or even elegant. We are looking for a fun time, enjoy a nice walk along the strip at night, eat some food, smooch it up!

What do you all recommend?

England
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

walk down the strip,

meal in paris overlooking bellagio fountains

meal in bellagio overlooking the fountains

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

PDA's in private please.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

On the gondola ride at the Venetian they encourage you to kiss under every bridge.. for good luck.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

in line for the CC buffet....all the clowns will clap....and the homeless will shower you with various items from the dessert tray.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

Get a room! That's all I got...

western North...
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

For smooching with romance and a bit of historical significance, I recommend the Venetian's replica of the Bridge of Sighs:

from wikipedia:

"The view from the Bridge of Sighs was the last view of Venice that convicts saw before their imprisonment. The bridge name, given by Lord Byron in the 19th century, comes from the suggestion that prisoners would sigh at their final view of beautiful Venice out the window before being taken down to their cells.

A local legend says that lovers will be assured eternal love if they kiss on a gondola at sunset under the bridge."

Even a kiss as you are crossing the replica of the bridge might be a neat thing! DH and I always do it. :-)

The Great Northwest
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

Uhh, thanks?

We WILL have a room. Appreciate the thought,though. And, since when is a romantic evening with some smooching cause for "PDA issues" & the need to get a room? Maybe I should clarify, obviously!

We are in NO way looking to make out (or have people clap-clowns would be fun though=) in public.

It was simply what I thought was a fun way to ask where you all have a nice,romantic,fun couple time in Vegas,once you ditch your friends for the evening.

Moving on.....

I was thinking about Paris to watch the fountains, so thanks to that poster & the one that followed about Bellagio>

Anyone else?

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

The best place to smooch? I like behind the ear and the neck.

Stealing a quick kiss alone in an elevator is nice too.

Many, many romantance restaurants but they will throw you out if you display too much passion. :->

Does cost matter for a romantic restaurant? What kind of food?

Sunny California
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

By the dumpsters in the back parking lot of Circus Circus... careful though, you may see some other smoochers nearby.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Place to Smooch!!

Why not a couples massage, Dinner at MAG, stop for some music and a cocktail at Fontana lounge, kiss at random but hold hands a lot. (?)

Sorry about all the typos doing this on the fly at work. :->