We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seats at Mystere

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Topic
Best Seats at Mystere

Anyone advise on which of the following are the best seats to see Mystere at TI?

Section 102/103 or 104 Row C?

Section 203 Row JJ or Row KK?

Section 101?

I've had a look at the seating map but not sure if you see more being a bit farther away or if it is best to get as close as possible?

Arizona
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Seats at Mystere

When I saw Mystere last year I had Row JJ seats and they were excellent. As with most Cirque shows, if you sit too close it's hard to see everything that's going on all around (and above) you.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
547 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Seats at Mystere

I agree, if you get seats center stage but several rows back from the stage you will have great seats. You want to be able to see everything going on on the stage, above the stage and to the sides of the stage. Try for an aisle seat, you may get lucky and get some interaction with the pre show clowns. Don't worry, the clowns are harmless but lots of fun.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Seats at Mystere

Are the three options you've listed what you've been offered when looking at buying online? It's way better to buy tickets for any show by calling the box office.

Not only do you get to speak to somebody helpful who'll advise you on what seats are good or otherwise but you'll also get your choice of ALL the unsold tickets, not just those that the online booking software decides is "best available" for each category. This will often mean the closest to the front which, in the case of Cirque du Soleil, very often aren't the best place to sit.

4. Re: Best Seats at Mystere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 13:19