We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal ball question

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
408 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal ball question

We have rented a convertable for our visit. My only concern is that we took a late flight and wont be getting to the car rental until 1130 pm.

Look into your crystal ball and tell me:

1) Do you think there will be any convertables left.

2) If there are not any available do they refund me and give me a cheaper car rate ? or do I get stuck with the sedan at the convertable price?

thanks

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal ball question

1) most likely yes, it's a speciality vehicle and the agency will know you have it reserved

2) call your agency and ask

convertible

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal ball question

Not enough information to compute.

But the Republican in me will answer anyway:

(1) Yes.

(2) No refund since you haven't paid in full. You will get whatever they have at whatever price said vehicle is going for.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
14,280 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal ball question

Ok, I am looking into my crystal ball right now. Getting clearer, clearer==aah=there it is--sorry, all convertibles gone. Looking into the cystal ball again to see what car you'll get. Getting clearer, clearer, much clearer. Aah, there it is. You're getting a Yugo.

4. Re: Crystal ball question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 04:18