We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
706 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

Just wondering if anyone has sat in these seats while they saw Jersey Boys? I am looking to book up for when I come over but a lot of the seats seem to be in the back row of the mezzanine. Is this row any good?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

Are you attempting to buy tickets online?

Much better to call the box office. You get to speak to somebody who knows what seats are good or otherwise and will advise you accordingly (I found the Venetian box office very helpful when I bought Phantom tickets) and, most importantly, you get your pick of ALL the available seats rather than just what the booking software allocates as "best available" in each category, which can often be a little erratic to say the least.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

Yes blagger, I was looking online and that was what was coming up. I feel as though I have been personally corresponding with you lately. Thank you for all your help. It has been much appreciated, you do a good job. I will be over on Wednesday so I think I will just wait until I get over and either go to the Ventian or Palazzo and see what tickets they have then.

Thank you again.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
257 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

We were there last week, had seats near the back of the mezzanine for the 10:00 show. They weren't bad, but before the show an usher took our entire row and placed us in the front row of the mezzanine. The audience was only about half full. Jersey Boys was wonderful...I was disappointed because the understudy performed the Frankie Valli role - well I can't imagine anyone better - he was fabulous.

BTW-our daughter just returned from Edinburg where she attended a good friend's wedding. She absolutely loved everything about it.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

Thank you for that lemondrop. I've read quite a few reviews that the show hasn't been full and people have been moved forward their seat. Just a pity they wouldn't discount the tickets at any of the booths.

Glad your daughter enjoyed Edinburgh. It is a very picturesque city. Hope she got some decent weather. It hasn't been too bad lately but is drizzle today. Thankfully I'll not have that problem in Las Vegas on Wednesday. Not even going to pack my umbrella!!!!!!

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

Saw JB in New York and in Las Vegas. I thought the one in Vegas was as good, If not better, than the one in New York. You will love it.

6. Re: Seats B-E at Jersey Boys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 11:18