We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Canyon tours?

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Grand Canyon tours?

Has anyone used lasvegasgrandcanyontour.com

to book their Grand Canyon tour?

Thanks

Detours of Nevada
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
AandEtours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Sightseeing Tours Unlimited
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Air Tours
Eddie Powers - The Best Elvis in Vegas
Sightseeing Tours, Literary, Art & Music Tours, Private Tours
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,458 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

Just be sure that if you book a tour, that the tour takes you to the Grand Canyon Nat'l Park at the South Rim. Many tours out of LV will offer shorter (timewise) trips to the indian reservation at grand canyon west. This is NOT the Grand Canyon that you have seen in pictures and heard about all of your life. Don't be duped by unscrupulous marketers.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

I booked through them for a hummer tour. They are a third party. If you book with them, just make sure to fully read the email confirmation. I thought I had actually paid for the tour when I gave my credit card online, and when they picked me up, I told them I already paid. At the end of the tour, I was brought back to the office to pay with my credit card. Had I read the whole confirmation, I would have known that I had not actually paid for the tour ahead of time. That was the only snag I had, and it was my fault. I would book through that website again.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

RedRox-- I hate to be a pain but could you tell me if this is the correct tour? I plan to take the 79.00 tour. I would appreciate it ALOT

Thanks!

lasvegasgrandcanyontour.com/bus/grand-canyon…

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,458 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

You're not a pain. And thanks for asking. Yes, you've selected a tour to the South Rim. You're going to see the real Grand Canyon! It's a long day on the bus, but you'll be amazed at what you'll see when you arrive. Have a great trip! And take plenty of pictures.

Toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

Just to add to this thread....I too am considering a tour with lasvegasgrandcanyontour.com. I was looking at the Grand Canyon Deluxe Bus/Helicopter Tour, costing $225. This seems to be one of the cheapest I've found. I could only do 1 day at GC, even though it will be a full and long one. I'd like to spend as much time in the GC as possibly can. Some tours advertise longest time in GC of 3 hrs. Is this the case with this tour?

Any feedback from anyone who have taken this tour is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,191 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

trypy: lasvegasgrandcanyontour.com does not have a detailed itinerary. i would suggest that you contact them and ask how much real time at the canyon. you can't see the canyon from inside a bus no matter how great their panoramic windows are.

Manassas, Virginia
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

We booked thru them and had no problems at all. We didn't do the bus so I cant really speak about that. We did the fly-in and rode 4 wheelers in th canyon. Was very cool.

J

liverpool england
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

We done the helicopter tour with them from las vegas to the grand canyon. We got picked up from the ti in a limo & taken to the airport. The journey by helicopter took 45mins, we went over the hoover dam etc then landed in the canyon and had lunch. On the return journey we flew right along the strip. We found the company very professional & organised and the trip we would recommend to everyone, the views were spectacular.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
707 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

I'm also looking at using this company, they've informed me that you're supposed to be at the Canyon for 3hrs .

Its certainy a time consuming job trawling through all the different tour companies !....

Toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Canyon tours?

tOpturner.....you say time consuming?....no kidding!

After many hours (many, many hours) on the computer

I ended up with Papillon. 8hr tour, fly by plane from LV to GC, 30min helicopter over GC, bus tour, then back by plane to LV. Leaving ealier morning to catch sunrise. I'm glad my search is OVER. Finally booked for Aug 2. Good luck with yours : )