We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valley of Fire ATV Tour

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Valley of Fire ATV Tour

Has anyone done the Valley of Fire ATV tour? I am looking for recommendations on which company to book through. We are looking into doing this Thanksgiving week. I am aware that you don't actually ride the ATVs in the Valley of Fire, but drive through it and then ride on a course outside of the Valley of Fire. Thanks.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valley of Fire ATV Tour

Yes i did it in 2006.

Its a nice gentle scenic ride,idea for novices.

Rather than explain it again,if you click the link below you can read about the tour,and see a few photos from it.

John.

1as-vegas.com/TR/…TRJULY2006pt3.html

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valley of Fire ATV Tour

Forgot to add i used AllLasVegasTours.

www.alllasvegastours.com/Body.asp…

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valley of Fire ATV Tour

We did the tour last September. We were picked up early around 8am if I remember rightly and were back at the hotel early afternoon (about 6 hours in total door to door).

We've done a lot of ATV'ing in recent years (Namibia and New Zealand) and I found the Valley of Fire tour to be very good. If you've done it before you might get a bit frustrated by the notice introduction but once everybody is up to speed, the tracks are pretty good including a few fairly steep hills (which some people had problems getting up).

Lunch was provided as well which was a pack up with a sandwich, chips, fruit etc.

After the ATV part of the tour you then head into the VofF with the first port of call the visitor centre. After that the tour follows the road through the park and the guides allow some photo opportunities along the way.

For me it was the combination of having the adrenalin rush and the opportunity to see the beauty of the Valley of Fire. The tour guides were excellent as well.

Not cheap, but a nice diversion from the strip.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valley of Fire ATV Tour

Thank you for the information.

John, I read your trip report and I think the speed of driving on the VOF tour is what I am looking for. We used to own ATVs, and I was the one who wanted to just take a nice ride, and my fiancee was the one that would want to ride hard. Your trip to Yosemite sounded like a lot of fun. It really looks like a beautiful place!

5. Re: Valley of Fire ATV Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 17:16