We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights

bunbury western...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
flights

hi

ive just seen flights from LA to vegas on priceline return in march for $168 is this a good deal???

im from australia so im not to sure

thanks

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Level Contributor
549 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights

Its not bad but not great. Its only about a 4 hour drive so you could rent a car for a lot less than that. But if you don't have time for that and still want to go the air price is not outrageous.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights

Southwest Airlines travel the route. I got one ways for $49pp last September.

www.southwest.com

Plenty of flights every day to Vegas. Flight time advertised at 1hr+ but only took us 45mins.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights

Another vote for Southwest. However, I don't think they are taking reservations for March just yet. The price you quoted isn't bad though.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,431 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights

March is a busy month in Vegas not a bad price but like other posters i would try Southwest when their fares are posted for March 09.

5. Re: flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 17:16