We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Flights

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Flights

Does anyone know if economy seats on Thomas Cooks flights have seat back TV's?

I got a decent deal for direct flights from Manchester and am curious as to whether I can watch a movie to pass the time.

First time going chartered flight, so not sure what to expect.

Any info would be appreciated, cheers.

Devon
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

Hi try this sight hope it helps

thomascookairlines.co.uk/inflight_meals_and_…

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

Ta Kaz,

With the different channels it would suggest there are seatback tv's - huge plus on a long flight!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

Was also told last week by a TC rep, that they`ve removed some of the seats on their long haul flight planes giving you that little bit of extra legroom. Just thought i`d let you know :)

Newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
299 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

We too have got a great deal with Thomas cook on our flights.. We have been told there are TV and now larger seats!! Happy Flying!!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

www.thomascook.com

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

Not sure about seat back TV's.

I think you will have to pay for meals and baggage allowance is only 15 kg.

It depends on how good a deal you get and when you are travelling as prices vary wildly.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

I got an archios for Xmas about 3 years ago its quite simply the best travel gadget ever now I dont care whether they have seat back TV's or whats on ;)

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
688 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

Yes, the Thomas Cook flight does have seat back TV's. Don't know when you are going but the Wednesday flight goes via Glasgow as that is the flight I got. If you have booked extra legroom, good luck to you. The seats don't have the trays in the usual place down the side of the seat. The stewardess will actually give you a tray to insert into your handrests. Films are then shown by portable DVD players if the battery hasn't ran out like ours last week. Makes for a VERY long flight. No free drinks with your meal or anything. And the meals were ok. I'd take snacks onboard with you though just in case. There are supposed to be computer games on the console in front of you as well which you can upgrade to but again, we weren't able to do that on our flight.

9. Re: Thomas Cook Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 10:19