We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

Atlanta
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

Which is the better way to go? There will be two of us and the shuttle would cost $30 for both of us round trip. Is a cab cheaper and/or faster or vice versa? Thanks.

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

I beleive the cab is faster. MGM may be one of the 1st stops but you will have to wait for the shuttle to fill. I think the price will be a wash for the Roundtrip cab fare with tip.

I have never taken a cab to MGM, so someone else can confirm on the price.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

Fare showed $11, we gave the driver $15. He seemed happy and so were we, literally minutes from the airport.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

Cab is much cheaper and MGM is the first stop from the airport.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
133 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

Thanks. If they're about the same price, I think I'd rather get a cab.

Winter Springs...
Level Contributor
241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

I thought all the exceptionally good looking, beautiful people were whisked away by the secret "beautiful person" limo service upon exiting the plane, so as not to make the average mortals uncomfortable on shuttles or in cab lines.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,511 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

Makes no difference which is cheaper, the cab is faster and more personal, in this case the cab might be a few dollars more like $36 round trip, but nothing that should make you want to take a shuttle. Make sure you know about long hauling and the famous tunnel.

7. Re: Cab or shuttle to MGM Grand From Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 12:18