We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last minute questions

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
great britain
Level Contributor
446 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
last minute questions

Just to make you envious we have 11 days til our first trip to Vegas.

Just a few last minute questions...

Ronn Lucas....is the VIP buffet worth the extra $10 and what does this consist of?

Tournament of kings.....What are the chances of getting a reduction on the ticket price once in Vegas..can you get them from txt4tonite?

Is Bodies worth the money ($32)?

How far away from the txt4tonite booth is the Excalibur.

persistent thunder storms in vegas at mo..is this normal?

Thank you

family trippers

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: last minute questions

I can only answer the question about Bodies. I saw it a few months ago and loved it, but I am also a nurse. You can get 2 for 1 coupons for this all over town, or go to the tickets for tonight booth and get them. It was really fascinating, I had to keep reminding myself these were REAL bodies.

great britain
Level Contributor
446 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: last minute questions

Fortunately there are alot of minutes in 11 days and I have just thought of another last minute question.

i have been told you can go to the Stratosphere veiwing platform for $12...but for $20 you can have a baquette and a drink in the revolig restuarant. i can only find a $30 3 course lunch deal.

any helpers?

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: last minute questions

Answer to question regarding distance between XCalibur and txt4tonite booth:

About a 5 minute walk from the door step of the hotel. Directly across the intersection, next to the MGM Grand (where the huge Coke Bottle is, you won't miss it), there's a ticket booth.

Deer Park, Texas
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: last minute questions

tx4tonite booth is not far from Excalibur. It is on the other side (North) of the MGM by the M&M store. The MGM is "catty corner" across from the Excalibur.

great britain
Level Contributor
446 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: last minute questions

Thank you,

I still need help re Tournament of Kings and Ron Lucas any offers?

family Trippers

all over
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: last minute questions

The end of July and August is the monsoon season in the desert southwest. It is not uncommon to see pop up afternoon thunderstorms. It is also a bit more uncomfortable to be outside as the humidty increases to add with the summer heat. Enjoy your trip.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,795 posts
1,037 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: last minute questions

Bodies - you have to decide for yourself if you want to see it. Perhaps this might help you make up your mind. Not sure if you have children with you, but it would not be suitable at all for young children, IMO.

Remember these are all real people, not something out of Hollywood.

www.bodiestheexhibition.com/bodies.html

morristsai.com/2008/01/bodies-the-exhibition…

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: last minute questions

Hi

Here's the link with locations for tixtonight http://www.tix4tonight.com/ plus you may find this map usefull budgettravel.com/bt-srv/…GG06_vegasmap.pdf

I have seen tournament tickets at the booth's but not 50 off, but less than full price.

Have a great holiday, I bet it will start a trend and you will want to go back again!!!!

Clive

great britain
Level Contributor
446 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: last minute questions

Thank you all for your help

last remaining question( until i think of some more!!) is ...about the Ronn Lucas Vip tickets...what is the buffet like is it worth the extra $$$$.

Thank you

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: last minute questions

I suggest you post your Ronn Lucas question as a seperate post. Not everyone will read this one, but if they have been there, & see it in your title, they will help with your last question. Have a great trip!