We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
where to eat

Where would be the best places to eat for less than $20? I've heard the Binion has rib eye for $1.99! But is it safe to eat?And I've also been told to eat at Rio's Seafood buffet even though it's a little costly. What is a good steak house or italian place?

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat

Where would be the best places to eat for less than $20?

The second highest rated restaurant in Las Vegas, In-N-Out Burger for around $6 each

Do not suggest Binnions anymore. It used to have a really good steakhouse but no more.

If you are looking for a cheap but decent sirloin steak Ellis Island has the best deal in town for $4.99. You have to ask for it because it is not on the menu. Over at Terrible's they have a great chicken dinner for for $5 or $6, and Hard Rock @ Mr Lucky's has an unadvertised steak and shrimp for $7.77

If you want a really good steakhouse the Steakhouse at Circus Circus and the least expensive on the strip. But it will run you about 30 to 40 per person

For all other cheap eats check these web sites.

www.cheapovegas.com

http://www.bigempire.com/vegas/cheapeats.html

For really good Italian you have to leave the strip and go to Pasta Shop, Chicago Joes, or Noras. Each will run you around 20 to 25 per person, much cheaper than the strip joints

Rio seafood buffet is decent but you are not going to touch it for less than 20, more like 36 or 26 if you can one of the elusive coupons.

New York
Level Contributor
104 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat

Yea... the steak house at Circus Circus is good, but DO NOT try the seafood buffet at RIO it is bad. I was in Vegas last month and i do not recomand. (got very sick). Try the Bellagio buffet cheaper and the food is much better. also try the Dishes buffet at TI ( tresure Island), the restaurant just opened so the food is great

They also have a great Deli type place that has great sandwiches.

Great Italian place at Monte Carlo not expensive.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat

STeak and Stein special at Monte Carlo is one of my favorites. I am thinking it was $12.95 last time I had it, but could be wrong. I agree that I think Rio's Seafood is overrated.

Don't forget the ever favorite Ellis Island. Most get the steak special though I perfer the Prime Rib.

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: where to eat

justmeinsd, you might want to point out the Steak-n-Stien special is at the MC Brew Pub.