We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

Hi, I'm going to Vegas for my 21st Birthday with friends and family. Probably about 10 of us.

Would it be smarter/more cost efficient to just reserve 4 or 5 typical (2 doubles or one king) rooms or are there suite options in Vegas that we could either get 1 or 2 suites & not completely blow all our money either?

Thanks for all your help!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

Most Las Vegas suites are not designed to accomodate four or more people, but more likely to accomodate a couple in greater luxury. They typically have a king sized bed ( possibly one pull out sofa but not always) and a nice living room area, but not sleeping accomodations for big numbers. You would likely be better off booking sleeping rooms, not suites .

Tupelo, MS
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

The venetian has rooms with 2 queen beds. That might be a good idea for 4 people (couples). They also have living areas in the room. Check their virtual tour on their website. Happy Birthday!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,579 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

Even with a two bedroom suite your not going to accomodate that many people. You better of with rooms, some hotels have adjoining rooms.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

Several hotels have suites but usually their prices reflect it. You could check it out with the hotel to see what price they'll give you, but most times it's cheaper to book rooms, ask for connecting rooms which is very nice, have easy excess to the rooms without going out of the room.

For suites that are nice & reasonable check these hotels. www.harrahs.com click on LV, then hotel, then reservation or hotel overview.

Flamingo

Paris

Caesars

I believe you can check them out on their website to see if that meet your criteria but call for price, I have seen it high on here & when I called I got it a lot cheaper than posted on website & other times not so it all depends on demand.

Brea, California
Level Contributor
969 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

2 rooms/suites at the venetian could fit you all. they have rooms with 2 queen beds and the sinken living room has another pull out couch that sleeps 2. i think they offer connecting ones as well.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

I just check, for some reason Flamingo doesn't list their suites on website anymore but they do have them, we stayed in a 2 bedroom one & it was very reasonable, if you are interested, just give them a call to see what price they'll give you.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

MGM has condos. Check out this link to see the floor plan and other information:

http://mgmgrandcondos.com/oneandjunior.htm

Units also have kitchens with full-size refrig and stove, microwave.

(not sure if this is the same as MGM Signature????)

Make sure you are okay with the distance from the strip if you are interested in this property.

East Haven...
Level Contributor
354 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

I think the previous posters have given you the best advice.

Signature at MGM Grand has 2 bedroom suites that have 3 beds ( 1 king in each room and a queen pull out sofa bed ). Or Venetian or Palazzo has the 2 queen room with a full size sofa bed pull out in the room. I would recommend the Venetian/Palazzo option. Meridien Suites may also appeal to you as well.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

You could also rent a house on VRBO.com ("vacation rentals by owner"). I've attached a link to show you an example of a home you could rent to accommodate everyone.

http://www.vrbo.com/90426

Nebraska
Level Contributor
428 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Suites in Vegas Hotels

I just booked a two bedroom suite at the MGM Signature for August and will pay $412 per night. The 2 bedroom suite has two bedrooms with king size beds, plus two queen size pullout couches. It also has 2 1/2 baths and a full kitchen. I thought the price was extremely reasonable for 1500 sq. feet.