We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bally's room specs...

Piedmont NC
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bally's room specs...

We're staying @ Bally's Nov. 5-12 - and have a few questions about the place...

1) do all rooms have in-room safes?

2) do all rooms have mini bars?

3) do they have/can you request your own mini fridge?

4) is the South tower the one with the newer renovated rooms (like shown on the Bally's website) or is it the North tower?

And, which tower has the best view of the Strip?

5) We've requested a smoking room - would you think there are more or less of those available for upgrade, i.e., a whirpool room, etc?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
693 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bally's room specs...

1. Yes

2. Since we never use a mini bar, never noticed if it was there.

3. I have heard you can, but have never done so.

4. I have only stayed in the North tower and all rooms over the last couple of years have been renovated but one spa room.

5. Depends on what you want to look at but the South Tower facing West will look at Belligio.

6. They seem to run out of non-smoking (which I want) on my trips and have smoking avalible. Try for the SPA room. They are really great.

Level Contributor
588 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bally's room specs...

All of the rooms have safes

I have never had a mini-bar in Bally's

If you upgrade to a Suite, many have a fridge. Stayed in a fabulous business suite. A bit larger than the standard with a dressing area, wet bar, fridge, and larger living room. Believe the bed was a mUrphy Bed aslo (folds into wall, but may be wrong. Never tried. Awesome, but BAD... as it was the party room for our friends. =)

I have never requested North or South tower. Whatever they give me. I have stayed in both towers, however, and have always had a fabulous room.

Probably less. Even though LV is SMOKE filled and even NON SMOKERS smoke in Vegas ... most people don't like to sleep in it. I am sure that there is an abundance of choices for you though.

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bally's room specs...

Does anyone know the price to upgrade from a standard room to a Spa suite. The website for booking on line with Ballys only show the price for a standard room.