We're staying @ Bally's Nov. 5-12 - and have a few questions about the place...
1) do all rooms have in-room safes?
2) do all rooms have mini bars?
3) do they have/can you request your own mini fridge?
4) is the South tower the one with the newer renovated rooms (like shown on the Bally's website) or is it the North tower?
And, which tower has the best view of the Strip?
5) We've requested a smoking room - would you think there are more or less of those available for upgrade, i.e., a whirpool room, etc?