We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shows downtown.....

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
shows downtown.....

Hi everyone!

I would like to try to find a show downtown near the Golden Nugget. I normally like magic or comedy, but I am willing to try something new. What would you suggest?

Thanks!

Hotlando, Fl
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shows downtown.....

Defending the Cavemen is an ongoing show at the GN and also there's the Canyon Club at the 4 Queens next door. Here's a link to there entertainment lineup. http://www.canyonclub.net/

Also, there's a country western group at the Fitz and I believe a comedian. Also, the Rat Pack at the Plaza is now showing.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shows downtown.....

I just saw the Rat Pack is Back at the Plaza downtown. I thought it was an excellent show, very entertaining. A mixture of songs and comedy. The lady that does Marilyn Monroe is just hysterical. You can get 1/2 price tickets the day of the show in the 4 Queens. Total cost was around $30, well worth it.

They have drink service throughout the show and encourage picture taking. They also do a meet and greet with the cast. From what I hear I would avoid the dinner/show option as the food is not very good at the Plaza.

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shows downtown.....

The Fitz has some good shows up in their showroom. They used to be free but now they're charging $$. Just keep your eyes open to see if you can get free tickets up there.

The Rat Pack show is excellent. Shows come and go downtown. When are you going to Vegas?

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shows downtown.....

I am going to Vegas July30-Aug3,this is my second trip, but first trip alone.

5. Re: shows downtown.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 05:34