We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planet Hollytwood Pool

South Florida
Level Contributor
274 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Planet Hollytwood Pool

Anyone know what the pool scene is like at planet Hollywood? I've tried googleing pictures, but so far no luck. Any info apprecaiated.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
8,403 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planet Hollytwood Pool

If you keep scrolling through the "travelers photos" for PH here on Trip Advisor I think there are some pool photos.

Good Luck

2. Re: Planet Hollytwood Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2008, 10:48
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planet Hollytwood Pool

On the PH website, they don't show the pools, I think that speaks volumes.

There are pics of the 2 pools with concrete surroundings on travellers photos on TR.

PH isn't known for it's good pool scene, which is strange as the hotel caters for the 'younger' crowd.

I'm staying there too, in Sept. but not into sun bathing.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,611 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planet Hollytwood Pool

The pool scene meaning.. the party scene or what the pools look like. Not much of a party scene.

If you want to see the pools

destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/l…

5. Re: Planet Hollytwood Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 02:19