We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

just wondering if anybody has used the $75 coupon in Envy and whether alcoholic drinks are included in the total spend of $150

brooklyn
Level Contributor
189 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

It will say eitheron the copon or on the website whether or not alcohol is included. My experience witht these certifictes is that it is not included

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

that is why I ask, as the cert says "at merchants discretion" and on the site it makes no reference to Envy although on other restaurants it does specify "excludes alcohol"

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
809 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

Just call up Envy and ask them. You'll have an instant answer... report back here!

Blackpool
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

I wouldnt mind knowing too Janzbro

Connecticut
Level Contributor
39 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

Any luck?

Also, what's the best way to get there from the strip, just cab it, or is it walkable from the Hilton Monorail stop?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
221 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

Where did you get a $75. coupon? Is Envy good? Thanks.

Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

Take monorail to Convention Center stop and walk to the hotel.

Nb
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

anyone know the answer to this?

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,301 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

The coupon is from restaurant.com. I usually just type in the zipcode of 89109, and it brings up everything in the area including other zip codes. You can usually get a better deal if you go through couponmom.com and there is a link for restaurant.com on their site. I go that route, and get an even larger discount on coupons. I have never had a problem redeeming anything. Hope that helps.

Good Luck!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,465 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Envy - Restaurant.com coupon

I have never been to Envy, but it gets generally good reviews here. There is one review , however , from a diner who also had a $75 restaurant.com certificate and ended up spending "over $100" along with the certificate. Here's a link to their menu if you haven't seen it- the entrees are pretty much in the $40pp range with side dishes extra etc:

www.envysteakhouse.com/food/dinner-menu.aspx. I don't think their post spoke specifically about alcohol one way or the other- if you put Envy in the box on the upper left, you can read that and several other reviews , if you haven't already.