We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
103 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Any thoughts? Looking for a great brunch while staying at the Venetian in a couple of weeks. thanks for in advance for sharing!

Laura

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Have stayed at the V many times, have eaten in many of their restaurants, this is one place I have been wanting to eat in from day one and never have, the restaurant has been around since they opened and it always looks packed with people. Let us know how it was.

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Bouchon

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,103 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

I had dinner there last week- the food was very good quality and there was a great atmosphere- it wasnt noisy or bustling at all even though it was full.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
208 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Did not go to Zefferino's for brunch because we'd already eaten our way through Vegas LOL. The concierge recommended it because they have a seafood included. Sounded like a great meal, go for it.

We had Brunch at Morel's in Palazzo since it was a menu not all you can eat. Highly recommend the Banana French Toast. It was a big as a cake.

Seattle
Level Contributor
103 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Bouchon is Saturday Morning :-)

Thanks for your replys, would also love to hear from someone who has had the Sunday Brunch. I think I will go a head and plan on Zefferino's :-)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

Had dinner last week at Zefferino-it was excellent, I am sure the brunch will be great too-

We noticed the sign about Brunch on our way out and will indeed check it out next trip-its a very un-vegas style of resto(in a good way)and we always have atleast one meal here every trip

southern california
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

this is the best brunch i've ever had and possibly one the best meals i've ever had.

i've eaten at this brunch prob 8-9 times. and it's always a highlight of my vegas trips. the seafood is amazing, fresh shrimp, crab claws, oysters, clams, and great quality unlimited LOBSTER!! unlike other brunches, the seafood is shelled already and about 5 different seafood sauces are avail.

they really care about the quality of their food, the 2 chilean sea bass dishes are awesome, and the lamb is always a favorite. based on a newspaper clipping in the restaurant, they also supply pesto to the pope! the pasta dishes of course are top notch. i went to mario batali's restaurant at the venetian also last trip, spent more and came home still hungry. zeferino's never disappoints. i will never miss this brunch anytime im in vegas

8. Re: Zefferino's Sunday brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 17:20