We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Wondering whether someone can help me on this?

I have seen on this site quite a few times that people have mentioned that the clubs do 2-3 bottle minimums for their bottle services - I am just wondering if they actually do just one bottle for a group of four who would only really want to share one bottle?

Does anybody know if this is possible or has anybody actually had just the one bottle?

Would really like to do the bottle service thing one night in a club but judging by some of the figures I have seen quoted, one bottle will be our limit really!

Any further info would be much appreciated!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,514 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Most of the time its a 2 to 3 bottle min, with the economy as it is this could have changed. I would call the club your interested in and Ask.

I could never understand why people would spend this kind of money.

http://www.lavishvegas.com/bottle_service.htm

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Many thanks DiceMan, I will ring a few of the ones we were interested in then and, hopefully, one of them will play ball!

Thanks again!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Most clubs will allow 1 bottle for 2 people ,maybe 3 midweek.

For more than 3 people it is a 2 bottle minimum,laws of supply and demand.

There are fewer tables than people willing to pay to sit at them.

If you look at all the options for 2 couples or 4 men then bottle service is the way to go .

For 3-4 hot chicks ,a waste of money,plenty of men wiling to invite you to their table in the hope of getting lucky.

New York
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

for 2 or 3 people alot of the clubs offer a 1 bottle service, we have done it at:

Tryst-Wynn

Prive-Planet Hollywood

Studio 54- MGM Grand

Call the club you are looking at to see if they offer it on the day you would like to go. Make sure you make a reservation and remind them this is for 1 bottle.

Cheers,

Magic97

San Diego...
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

yeah I am going to Vegas with 6 guys and we want to do bottle service but I have a feeling it will be real expensive. We just want to get into a club but with a bunch of guys it is hard to get into a club.

Anyone have ideas for the best bottle service on a friday or saturday night?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Many thanks for the further advice guys - I think I will ring a few of the clubs we are looking at and try to pull this off on a quieter midwek night maybe!

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

One bottle of vodka for 2 people? 2 bottles for 3 people? Good grief - how smashed do they want to get you? Do you need that much booze to be able to stand that music they play? Or to try to forget that you are a chump and just paid $1000 to listen to recorded music .

Boston
Level Contributor
24,514 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

If a party of 6 were to order bottle service at the price of around $375 per bottle, how would it break down?

For 6 people, you'll need 2 bottles...

2 bottles + taxes + gratuity + the cost of the table, and hosted VIP entrance, the total price can be done for around $1300

LOL And fools pay for this.

Studio 54 might be doing a 1 bottle min these days considering 54 is not one of the more popular clubs these days.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

Dice Man $1300 now thats crazy!! Wow just for one night, Man I might have to pass up on the bottle service.

Houston
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Clubs...One Bottle Minimum???

We are going to Blush on a Saturday with a party of five and it is one bottle minimum. It is all negotiable.