We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,990 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

Just received an e-mail from restaurant.com that their 80% off promotion has been extended through Monday night. That means that you get a $25 gift certificate for avaialble restaurants for just $2 by entering the code word FIRST at checkout. They are normally $10.

Their site was jammed up badly yesterday and it took over an hour for my purchase to register- but hopefully their techies have it working quicker now. Lots of Vegas choices were sold out , but I snagged two good choices for my hometown!

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

damn, 2 days to late , I only got 50% off still never mind good for someone else I hope

Central, Illinois
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

I was just able to get the 80% using the code above.

tucson,az
Level Contributor
510 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

thanks a lot Lulutoo ! I just bought a couple coupons for a local wine lounge and cafe and the 40/40 club in the Palazzo (going in October)! This was my first time on this website, so it is a great introduction!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

Thanks, Lulutoo! I picked up a Rosemary's certificate for $2 yesterday after reading your first post. Yay!

Le Roy, Illinois
Level Contributor
225 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

Although I have all the restaurants I need for Vegas, I usually buy when they have 70% off sales. I jumped on the 80% yesterday.

I usually buy the rest.com cert and save them for when I want a restaurant. Then, I always have money stashed there, in case a trip to somewhere else comes up. Its handy.

Hubby will be in Chicago whole month of October, it'll be nice to try the restaurants we usually shy from due to price. I've got over $100 at rest.com, only for less than $10!

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

can anyone tell me do u have to live in the usa to be able to register for the vouchers

New England
Level Contributor
416 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

Just grabbed six of them for both home and LV!!! Thanks for the post, thought I'd missed out yesterday....!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,990 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

I think it is available for folk overseas to purchase as a lady who lives in Germany sent me one as a gift- and I am pretty sure she was not in the US to buy it- unless someone sent it to her by e-mail. The certificates are printed off right at time of purchase or can be printed later from a verification e-mail they send, so if you have eitehera credit card or pay pal , I'd start the process as I'm pretty sure it would work. If it isn't going to , I'm pretty sure they would tell you very early in the process before you have copmpleted the purchase ,as you have to "register" first.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,990 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

A poster from the UK just posted above that he bought one- so sounds like it's definitely a yes!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,990 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant.com 80% off offer extended through Monday

O0ps- sorry guys- the sale is only through Sunday night- 8/10- till 11:59 pm CDT- so don't wait too long! ( I shouldn't do math on Saturday before I have coffee- or ever really!)