We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy an ipod/nano

Northern England
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy an ipod/nano

I kkow there will be 100's of place to boy one but where do u imagine i will get the best deal for a ipod in vegas? im staying at Mgm the first part of my trip then Caesars Palace the 2nd part.

Only 10 days to go!

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

There's an IPOD store in Fashion Show Mall.

Before you buy a nano have a quick look at the IPod touch :O)

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

Opps.

IPod Sotre = Apple Store.

There's an Apple Store in the Fashion Show Mall.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

Apple products tend to be price controlled and will generally cost the same irrespective of where you buy them.

You may as well head straight to the Apple Store in Fashion Show Mall as you won't find a better deal elsewhere.

St Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
558 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

There is now a vending machine back by the Monorail station at MGM Grand that sells iPods and accessories. Same price as Apple Store.

Brea, California
Level Contributor
969 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

the only place store that sells the nano for less than the normal price, at a store, is costco wholesale. unfortunately, you have to have a membership, which you probably don't have being from northern england.

all other stores will sell it for the same price. in the forum shops at caesar, you will probably be able to find it at niketown, as nike and apple have an agreement, or try the sony style store. if its not there, it will definitel be in the fashion show mall.

it should cost $149 for a 4gb version and $199 for a 8gb.

NYC
Level Contributor
377 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

Apple controls the pricing which is the same at all retailers. Sometimes a store will have a promotion with a gift with purchase. Best Buy does this frequently.

Torrevieja, Spain
Level Contributor
876 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

I am from Northern England, Liverpool to be precise and believe it or not we also hav e a Costco in our little city and maybe once you have a card it works worldwide.

I will have to try mine in November in Vegas.

Sutton on Sea UK
Level Contributor
191 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

Look up FRYS.com before you go. They may be cheaper there. If so the store is south of Mandaley Bay,almost accross from airport. Just get a bus going along strip and ask for FRYS ELECTRICAL STORE If you don't see it on website then the store is a good place to visit for lots of computer gear etc. Usually have lots of offers

Hull, England
Level Contributor
134 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

Not really true. Generally (and I can't speak for apple) if something cost $100 in the us then it will cost us £100 (nearly twice the price).

To the OP - they even have vending machines over there to buy them. Can't comment on the price as it's not something that I've ever wanted.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to buy an ipod/nano

JanHyde, the point being made about fixed prices only applies to the US so that the OP doesn't waste time in Vegas shopping around for a bargain that doesn't exist.

I'd say that it's pretty obvious that exchange rate fluctuations/shipping costs/local taxes/cost of living variations etc etc dictate that something could never be the same price worlwide.