We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

Hi, I went a bit crazy on restaurant.com site and bought a few to many certificates.

I have 2 I would like to exchange for other venues as we are already eating in these hotels and would like to eat in other places, will they do this, I dont want a refund just to change them - I have emailed them but still no reply.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
809 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

I tried once and they would not do it. Policy may have changed however.

You could always offer them for sale here, have someone pay you via paypal and then purchase the ones you want. Just a thought.

sc
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

What 2 do you have?? I got 2 that i probably will not used. Maybe we can exchange...

I have Rosemary and Hash House A Go Go. These are good for 25.00.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,485 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

I have done it before but in those cases the restaurants either closed or dropped out of the program. There is a exchange window of 90 days on the certificates - I would try contacting them again.

MI
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

I have an $25 RM seafood, mandalay bay, id like to trade.

5. Re: restaurant.com Certificate - Exchange???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 22:21