We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wayne brady........cheaper tickets?

Lancaster, England
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
wayne brady........cheaper tickets?

Has anybody had any experience of getting wayne brady tickets on the day of the show?

Just wondering where from and more to the point if they were cheaper?

Thanks in advance

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wayne brady........cheaper tickets?

We got our tickets at the half price ticket booth - they are generally available there for a discount but not half price. I think we saved about 30% or so. If you're interested in seeing the show but not dead set on it the half price booths can be the way to go. If it's a must see for you best to book in advance.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
410 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wayne brady........cheaper tickets?

We bought ours the day of the show from the box office (last week). Were able to get the next-to-cheapest tickets--about $70 apiece.

A day or so later I stopped in to tix4tonight, just to be nosy and see if we could have gotten them cheaper there. The man I talked to said that occasionally they have WB tickets but they're usually not much cheaper than box office (like $60) because he's so popular.

3. Re: wayne brady........cheaper tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 10:17