We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
279 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone in Vegas Sept 1 - 7 that youll be in town for Restaurant Week

http://www.threesquare.org/promotion.asp

A LOT of nice places offering prix fixe dinners to support Three Squares

Ive got one reservation for CraftSteak, but there are several other places that are very attractive at the price!

"September 1-7 is Restaurant Week in Las Vegas! It’s the perfect opportunity to dine at the finest restaurants in town at a fraction of the cost. At participating locations lunch is just $25.08 per meal and all restaurants participate in dinner for just $50.08 per meal. A portion of the proceeds will go directly to help Three Square end hunger in Las Vegas"

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
374 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

fabulous! I arrive on the 1st! only problem is.....which one of these is worth going to as i've never been to the usa before (let alone LV!!!). any thoughts welcome....not adverse to trying anything!

Toronto
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Thanks!

We'll be at Caesars and will definitely check out Mesa Grill. Those are great prices for some high end places.

Clinton Township...
Level Contributor
382 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Wow! there are so many restaurants....not sure which one to choose - will be there Sept 5th!! hopefully, I can get the other girls to do this as well.

Thanks for the info

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
279 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Links, like I said Im going to CraftSteak since Im staying at the MGM, but I also have my eye on Daniel Boulud in the Wynn, the menu looks incredible

My advice is to do like I did - go through the menus, when you see something that stands out, give it a look on Trip Advisor.

delaware
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Thanks for the info. I'll be there 9/3-9/9. If I had to pick one, it would be CraftSteak--their steaks are to die for and for the fact anything on their menu. It would not be unusual to pay anything from $100-$300 for a meal.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
813 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

We have been looking forward to Restaurant Week for months... don't even remember when we first posted about it! We went to Fiamma last year and it was terrific. This year we are trying Mix (though they STILL have to post their menu) and L'Atelier Joel Rubuchon.

Most of the MGM properties seem to have a wide selection of options, while many other restaurants only have one or two choices per course. We love RW in Vegas... since it is so quiet right after Labor Day it seems to be much more low key than the one here in DC, where reservations fill up way in advance.

NY
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Does anyone know what time dinner reservations must be made by?

For example, when they have restaurant week here in NY dinner serving time are usually only between 6-8pm etc.

Thanks

NY
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

bump

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Really? I'm going to New York next week, where RW has been extended at a lot of places through Labor Day, and when I made my reservations (through Opentable mostly) it NEVER said it had to be 6-8 only. Now you've got me worried :)

NY
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant Week in Vegas is coming up

Double check your reservations in NY...there is usually seating times here.