We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Folies Bergere

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Les Folies Bergere

Has anybody seen this lately - just thought it would be a good chance to see a Las vegas classic show with the show girls in.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Folies Bergere

It's been a few years for me, but it is Las Vegas Classic show, so is Jubilee for a fun classic show.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Folies Bergere

My best friend and I(both 41 year old females) just saw the show in June and really enjoyed it. Classic showgirl, variety show. The comedian was hilarious! Not a huge production but very fun.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,543 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Les Folies Bergere

The 7:30 p.m show Mon-Thur are covered.

All the rest of the shows are topless.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Les Folies Bergere

Yes, it is a "classic" showgirl show. It is what it is- nothing more. It is the kind of show you see once because it is so "Vegas." I did like Jubilee more than FB but either one will do for a showgirl experience.

boston
Level Contributor
268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Les Folies Bergere

I saw it in June and enjoyed it. It's old style vegas. The chairs were a bit uncomfortable, but the price of the tickets were just right!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Les Folies Bergere

It's a classic show, as everyone has said, so it's good to see one once, right?

Do yourself a favor, though, and DON'T pay full price for the tickets! Get your 2 for 1 coupon at the player's club.

Have fun!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
143 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Les Folies Bergere

My wife and I thought the same thing you did. However, read this very carefully -- DO NOT GO TO THIS SHOW.

Went there last year and lasted about 10 minutes before getting up and leaving. It has terrible / cheap production values, and it is situated at the Tropicana which is pretty run down. The cab driver even joked about Follies saying "You going to the 10pm show? The dancers should be good and drunk by then." Remember, classic does not always mean good. If you want something along those lines and it is in a better location, go to Jubilee at Bally's or X Burlesque at the Flamingo.

Don't waste your time or money, even if you get the tix at a discount.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
887 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Les Folies Bergere

sorry Zombiac, but I totally disagree. Opinions are just that. We saw Follies and X Burlesque on the same trip two years ago. Yes, the Trop is worn, but we loved Follies and thought the production was very good. As far as we were concerned, X was a major disappointment with NO production value. Just some good looking young girls showing some titty and pole dancing.

FWB, FLorida
Level Contributor
692 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Les Folies Bergere

We really enjoyed the show, and if the same comedian is there, he should definitely have his own show in Vegas, he was that good!

10. Re: Les Folies Bergere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 18:18