We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

Please let me know your top 3 "romantic" restaurants. Please include how much your bill was ( and with or w/out drinks) and what you would recommend to get??

Thanks!!

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

For me it's Alex, Picasso, and Yellowtail. Yellowtail was the most affordable of those, paid about $125 before tip for yellowtail sushi (2 pieces,) 2 rolls (Popping crab and spicy tuna,) and jidori chicken. We also got sake (2 servings) and 2 desserts (chocolate in a cup and tempura icecream.) The view of the fountains is what made it romantic, if we sat inside it might have been less so. Picasso cost us around $355 before tip, that was for two 3 course meals and wine pairings. The service and the Picasso paintings made it very special and romantic (the fountains outside helped as well.) Lastly Alex is just a very beautiful restaurant and the service makes you feel truly special- they seated us at a table where we could sit side by side. For two 7 course meals and a bottle of wine it was $490. The menus at Picasso and Alex change seasonally so it's hard to recommend anything- I found everything to be wonderful.

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

I have always wanted to go to Picasso, not just because I'm art geek either!! I think romance is always in the eyes of the beholder and fine art, I think, is quite romantic.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

The most romantic restaurant in Vegas is Andre's downtown, ambience, food and service are all wonderful. My other favorite is Prime at Bellagio, table by the windows and after dinner having coffee/drinks/dessert out on their lovely and private patio while watching the fountain shows.

Everything on the menu at both is outstanding.

http://www.andrelv.com/original/

bellagio.com/restaurants/prime-steakhouse.as…

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,584 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

OMG Gabby!! from the menu:

"Shallot Crusted Rack of Colorado Lamb

Braised Artichokes and Ratatouille Stuffed Potato

Lamb Jus Provençale"

Wow.. now that sounds good!

I have never been there, but I may have to .. now!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

I agree with gabby- Andre's is the best. You can't beat the ambience, food or service.

Another favorite(closer to the strip) and with a view- Alize (same owners).

http://www.andrelv.com/alize/home

Pook- I don't usually eat steak but I love lamb and both places do it just right! Rosemary's also does lamb to perfection but I wouldn't classify it as a romantic restaurant.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,203 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

IMO there aren't as many choices as you would think. LV does hip & trendy a lot better than they do quiet & romantic.

1. Alize. Nice view, excellent service & very good food. We had the 5 course tasting menu in April without wine and it was around $220.

2. Picasso. Fountain view, tables seemed a little close together. It was 4-5 years ago, but I think it was around $300 with 2 glasses of wine each.

3. Hugo's Cellar. This is a personal thing, remember everyone's idea of romantic isn't the same, and we have memories here. My wife usually orders Prime Rib here, I like the lamb or a steak. Not equal to the top LV restaurants, but not as expensive either. Dinner for us here usually runs right around $100 without wine.

Note: I've eaten at Renoir and it would top the list, so I'm pretty sure Alex would also make my list. But I haven't had the chance to dine ther yet.

Also I wouldn't argue with Andre's, but it's been a while since we've been there.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! If you could let me know where these restaurants are located (what hotels etc.) I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks again!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,203 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

Sorry, you're absolutely right:

Alex---Wynn, Picasso---Bellagio,Prime---Bellagio, Andres---Downtown, not in a hotel, Alize---Palms, and Hugo's Cellar---Four Queens Downtown.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

Alex at Wynn www.wynnlasvegas.com

Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris excellent food, superior service spectacular view of the strip & Bellagio fountains www.harrahs.com

click on dining then menu

Rao's at Caesars excellent food & service

http://usmenuguide.com/raos.htm

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,277 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Top 3 Romantic Restaurants?

Zeferinos at the Venetian was very romantic.