We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand-adventures.com

Cambridge
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Grand-adventures.com

Back in Feb 08 I booked with Darryl for the Grand Canyon tour, received emails back confirming booking etc and where he would pick up. 3 weeks prior to flying to America End Aug) I emailed just to re-confirm the booking. After two emails and no response, I emailed the customer service only to be told I had no booking listed with them and if I had confirmation to send it to them - which I did. No reply, so I mailed again to be told, 'Sorry, the 3 oct trip has been cancelled, can you do the 4th'. Unfortunately have other things on that day and said I could only do the 6th. To which I received a curt reply stating they could not swop itineries to suite me. As the 'screw up' was of their doing, a polite reply would not have gone amiss. To sum up, perhaps Darryl is a good guide - it's a pity their customer service side is zero. Yes, I still do have the emails from Darryl, incase csgrand-adventures.com dispute my statement!

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand-adventures.com

I WAS considering using these as they have a a $30 off voucher but I dont think I'll bother now. Thanks for the heads up - hope it goes ok for you - are you getting a refund or rearranging a new date

outside of...
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand-adventures.com

Janzbro

where did you see a 30 dollar voucher for cs grand adventure tours.

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand-adventures.com

sorry my mistake it was awesome adventures

vegas4locals.com/coupon_awesome_adventures_l…

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,751 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand-adventures.com

There are many people in LV who act as booking agents for tours, many of which go to the Grand Canyon, and also to grand canyon west. (These are two entirely different destinations) But if you are contemplating a tour, you would be wise to book with the tour company itself, and not with booking agents. The agents have no control over the actual tours, and only receive a commission for their bookings. But they will not be in a position to help you out in the event of a change of plans either on your part OR the tour company's part.

5. Re: Grand-adventures.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 13:19