We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar outside Flamingo

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bar outside Flamingo

A couple of years ago, I often used to enjoy a beer (for $3) at a bar outside the Flamingo watching the strip and chilling out.

On my last visit, the bar was closed so I was wondering if it had reopened or closed down completely.

I'm going in 3 weeks and it'd be my first choice for the first beer if it was open so hopefully someone can advise me !

Otherwise it'll be Bills for a bottle of Bud Lite (are they still doing those for $2.25 by the way ?!)

many thanks

England
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

Oh, just thought of another question while I'm thinking on.....

I heard a rumour that Purple Reign were now playing at Carneval Court (on Mondays i think), can anyone confirm if this is the case ?

Many thanks again !!

seasiders

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

I hope so - Im there if they are

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

At Carnaval Court, enjoy live music nightly with great drink specials and flair bartenders for the ultimate in entertainment! For a limited time, catch Purple Reign every Monday night at 9:30pm

off Harrahs site

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

I suspect (but am happy to be proved wrong) that the information on the Harrah's site is no longer current and that the "limited time" of Purple Reign at Carnaval Court may have recently ended.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

when I was in LV over Memorial day wknd, House of Blues had Purple Rain playing on Sunday nights, you might want to call them to see if they are still playing there--- Blues Box Office at 702-632-7600

England
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

Many thanks to all for the info regarding Purple Reign - interesting stuff....if anyone hasn't seen them, then it's just about the best free show in Vegas (IMHO)...

Hopefully some recent visitors might be able to answer the other question regarding the bar outside the Flamingo.

thanks again !

Ohio
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

If you're talking about the bar outside the southernmost entrance, I stayed at the Flamingo a few weeks ago, and I believe that I saw that that bar was open. I didn't stop there however.

Royal Oak Mich
Level Contributor
761 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

Stopped and had a beer at a bar just inside the south doors, next to the coffee/pastry/sandwich place. Look one way you can see the strip, look the other way and it overlooks the poker room. This was the first week in august.

England
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

that's superb...many thanks...

That's exactly the info I was after, I'll unpack the cases and head straight there.

10. Re: Bar outside Flamingo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 01:17