We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Reve or Love ?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
La Reve or Love ?

Looking for review/ opinion. We have seen O (Love it!) and Mystere (Ok). Would like to go to another show this coming weekend. I know both of them are different but still can't decide. Looking for your insight. Thanks for the help

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Reve or Love ?

Does it have to be one of these? As you have seen other shows of this type may be Blue Man or Phantom would be fun

I have seen both Love and La Reve, I would choose La Reve. I know I will get yelled at but we did not like Love at all. Found the music great, show boring.

Texas
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Reve or Love ?

Wife and I have seen both Love and LaReve. The answer is "No contest": See Beatles/Love!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Reve or Love ?

Love is the better show.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
562 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Reve or Love ?

Love is a non-stop, full-on, sensory stimulating concert!! Dh & I both enjoyed it immensely!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Reve or Love ?

Definitely LOVE. Hope you can get tickets for it so close to the time, though. It usually sells out.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Reve or Love ?

I cant see how the 2 can be compared they are totally different-the good news in they are both great.

Enjoy

Morris County, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Reve or Love ?

If you can only see one - no contest - LOVE

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,178 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: La Reve or Love ?

LOVE _____Dont miss it !

9. Re: La Reve or Love ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 14:30