We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

London, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

My other half and I are off to Vegas on Saturday 11th to get married. Can anyone recommend a fun Elvis-style wedding venue, just for us two - no other guests? We'd like a non-religious ceremony.

We're in LV for 5 days staying at the Venetian.

Any advice much appreciated.

Ian

(London, England)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
vancouver bc
Level Contributor
180 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

we stayed at the Venetian and got married at Graceland wedding chapel...we went over the vows with the minister and deleted all religious references....it was no problem and really nice...although we did not book the elvis package he was there for a wedding behind us and looked great...it was a reasonable price re limo/pictures etc...the staff were great and even drove one of our guests back to the hotel as we had left the marriage license behind did all by email and no glitches..highly recommend

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
171 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

I cant offer any advice other than to say I love your style man! Thats how I want to do it if my GF will let me.

Puerto Del Carmen...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

We can certainly recommend, from personal experience the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.

Be careful as some of the advertised "Elvis Weddings" only has him serenade you down the isle while a minister does the ceremony. We had Elvis (the real one obviously) Sing us 3 numbers and I had to promise to be my wifes hunka hunka burning love - you get the idea. Afterwards a judge out back confrims that she watched the ceremony and makes it all legal.

The people there were great and you didn´t feel rushed or like you were part of a production line which had been one of our worries.

Also, its beemed live on to the internet so all our friends and family were able to watch it back home.

Brilliant.

Las Vegas is sort...
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

We renewed our vows this year at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, and there were just the two of us. Elvis was a hoot. He said some sweet things and then did some crazy Elvis-lyric vows. It was pretty funny. I had a hard time not laughing. The packages were pretty reasonable, too, but then when you get there, they offer things to add on (DVDs, etc.) that can really add up if you're not careful. Oh, and there is a required "gratuity" for Elvis, but I believe this is mentioned on the website. Personally, I think gratuities should not be required for ANYONE, but that's another argument.

http://www.elvisweddings.com/

Melbourne
Level Contributor
859 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

We got married last year at tha Shalimar Wedding Chaple, didn't look fancy from outside, but they organised the best Elvis to do the service and as it was only me and Hubby Elvis walked me down the asile before marrying us, song three songs, danced and was very fun. The people watching on the internet said it looked wonderful - like a big fancy place....

London, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

Many thanks to everyone who has replied. Some really helpful advice. I'll let you know where we decide to go and how it all pans out.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

I also got married at Graceland Wedding Chapel...although I didn't use Elvis ...he was there for a wedding before me and he was great...great singer!

Devon
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

We got married at Planet Hollywood last year, and Elvis was in the building.

He walked me down the aisle, strumming his guitar and singing.

The minister conducted the marriage, then Elvis conducted his version, so we were married twice lol.

He was to sing 3 songs but ended up doing 5 and his wedding vows were a lot of fun.

Puerto Del Carmen...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

Ian

If you want to send me your e-mail address off forum I´ll be happy to forward you a link which includes some photos of the ceremony and us with Elvis.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Elvis-style wedding - for just the two of us

My sister got married at viva las vegas wedding chapel , it was brilliant the Elvis there is one you see on TV he was in CSI and has done other tv things, great fun. Whatever you do have a great one.

Margaret